Toronto’s Office Furniture Experts
Track Office Furniture is different.
At Track, we empower clients by offering choices, you can purchase brand new or pre-owned furniture. By offering pre-owned our clients can choose to align their business practices with corporate social responsibility policies.
We have a team of highly qualified professionals to execute on the job, as well as a leadership team comprised of experienced executives who help you to make strategic decisions. We have 80 years of experience in the furniture industry and we partner with industry experts to make sure your furniture needs are met seamlessly.
We offer choices: you can pick up your product, or have our staff deliver and install. Using our fleet of trucks, we have the equipment and expertise to deliver and install your purchases professionally.
We offer full cycle service, so if you are changing or moving, our decommissioning service can disassemble, remove, and ethically dispose, any quantity of existing furniture.
Click here to learn more about our Decomissioning services!
Learn more about our moving services
From Our Blog
Corporate offices are increasingly looking for ways to achieve more with less. Tighter budgets need to yield bigger results. This makes adaptability paramount: doing more with less. Fortunately, the latest office trends show there are a number of ways to bring this goal to life. Open concept One trend that has literally torn down walls [...]+ Read More
Open concept workplaces have been trending for the past few decades, and for good reason. The wall-less organization of desks offers many benefits for employees and employers alike. Most of all, it offers the flexibility that is increasingly necessary for companies to stay ahead. As a bonus they promote collaboration, teaming, sharing concepts, knowledge, and [...]+ Read More
Any business owner can tell you that healthy employees and a happy office manager will take you 90 percent of the way to making your business processes work smoothly and effectively. What about the other 10 percent? That’s where your team’s ingenuity and drive – those extra efforts they bring when they’re happy – take [...]+ Read More
The Changing Office Environment Office spaces have changed significantly over the years. You can easily picture the 1960s style wood-panelled offices and deep-seated executive chairs. Those private offices and typing pools gave way to the indoor plants of the 70s, the cubicle layouts of the 80s, the cappuccino bars of the dot-coms in the 90s, [...]+ Read More
- "I found Office Track Furniture through Kijiji. I purchased 4x 4 drawer lateral file cabinets and 4 x 2 drawer lateral file cabinets for home use. I was very happy with the cabinets they sent and pleased how well cleaned they were. Also I found the delivery service prompt and exceptionally professional. I would use them again and recommend them to everyone." Thanks, Tim
- Our office required furniture moved around and a metal file track taken away and recycled. The guys at Track Furniture were amazing. They were very respectful, really fast and very efficient. It was a pleasure working with them through this project. ......B.K. Toronto
- Everyone on the Track team is highly professional and expert in their field; I have found them to be reliable and they always go above and beyond! They are the best of the best with regards to creativity, ethics and loyalty.
- We use the Track Furniture team every time we open a business centre or update our existing facilities. Their knowledge of the products they sell, as well as their design layout and expertise is unsurpassed. Track Furniture brings the "Value Added" which can't be easily found. We will continue to use Track's expertise into the future.
- I have been working with the Track team for years, and when it was time to set up my own offices, I called them for advice on office setup and furniture. They were professional, offered me many options for both style and budget. Everything came in on time and on time. It was a great experience!
- Your installers were a pleasure to work with. I greatly appreciate how careful they were with moving everything up and down our staircase, and how clean they left the space afterwards. Thanks also for your recommendations on a suitable floor plan. Everything fits nicely, staff have clear walkways and the new desks look pleasing in the office. J.M. Toronto
- I have to say your delivery/installation crew are great guys and truly know what service means! Very refreshing to see. P.P. Toronto
- I am just following up with the delivery. I was unable to be there but the person who took delivery was very appreciative of the professionalism and the service provided by the delivery staff. J.R. Toronto
- "Eddy is an amazing problem solver and space planner. I have had the pleasure of engaging and working with him for many years and he has always performed miles above the competition and the call of duty. There is no project too large for him to handle and his work with staff at all levels is outstanding. With Eddy, you give him the parameters and the problem is solved." Service Category: Furniture supplier and space planner Year first hired: 1999 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative
Visit our Showroom
4884 Dufferin Street, Unit 3
Toronto (North York),
ON, M3H 5S8
Monday 10 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday 10 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday 10 AM – 5 PM
Thursday 10 AM – 5 PM
Friday 10 AM – 5 PM