Toronto’s Office Furniture Experts
Why Track Office Furniture is so different.
Here at Track, we empower our clients by offering them the choice of brand new, pre-owned, or a bleneded option of office furniture solutions. Not only providing a cost savings, but also allowing our clients to align their business practices with a number of today’s corporate and social responsibility policies.
Our team of highly qualified professionals execute on the job, along with a leadership team comprised of experienced executives who help you to make strategic decisions. We have over 80+ years of collective experience in the furniture industry and we partner with other industry experts to make sure your furniture needs are met seamlessly.
Track also offers a full cycle service, so if you are changing or moving your office, with our decommissioning service we can disassemble, remove, and ethically dispose, any quantity of existing furniture.
“Track specializes in providing the public with brand name office furniture at a fraction of the price…”
Click here to learn more about our Decomissioning services!
Learn more about our moving services
Visit our Showroom
498 Markland Street, Unit 4
Monday 11 AM – 4 PM
Tuesday 11 AM – 6:30 PM
Wednesday 11 AM – 4 PM
Thursday 11 AM – 6:30 PM
Friday 11 AM – 4 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 2 PM
- Thank you and the Track team for the excellent service you provided to Raz Design for our new office. Track provided a perfect combination of great product, great price and great service. We are 100% satisfied. Our “new” Steelcase office furniture was delivered on time and set up by employees who were both skilled courteous. The furniture looks amazing but was tens of thousands less expensive than buying it new. Our experience was so good that we have selected Track to furnish the second phase of the renovation. Please feel free to send potential customers to our office to see what it all looks like in an actual office setting. We look forward to doing business in the future. D.H. Raz Design
- Track Office Furniture has been Vexos’ #1 go to company for office furniture for the past serval years. The whole experience and dealing with Eddy and his support team has been extremely satisfying, nothing was a problem from initial contact, measure, quote, and fit-out. Hats off to the production & installation team for their quality workmanship, nice to see people taking pride in their work. T.R. Vexos
- The team at Track were an absolute pleasure to work with. They expertly, efficiently and cost effectively completely furnished our newest office from top to bottom. They knew the right questions to ask and collaborated with us as we reviewed floor plans and our corporate requirements. No one would ever know that we used pre-owned workstations and furniture. The Track Office Furniture installers were fantastic and very detailed oriented. Everything was installed as per schedule with no missing pieces. The entire Track team helped to make this huge undertaking manageable and the end results are spectacular! Our additional facility is very impressive and we receive many compliments from employees, clients and suppliers alike! Working with Track was such a positive experience that we have also used them for our other Canadian facility and we fully intend to use them again when we renovate our U.S. facility. R.K. Sterling Industries
- "I found Office Track Furniture through Kijiji. I purchased 4x 4 drawer lateral file cabinets and 4 x 2 drawer lateral file cabinets for home use. I was very happy with the cabinets they sent and pleased how well cleaned they were. Also I found the delivery service prompt and exceptionally professional. I would use them again and recommend them to everyone." Thanks, Tim
- Our office required furniture moved around and a metal file track taken away and recycled. The guys at Track Furniture were amazing. They were very respectful, really fast and very efficient. It was a pleasure working with them through this project. ......B.K. Toronto
- Everyone on the Track team is highly professional and expert in their field; I have found them to be reliable and they always go above and beyond! They are the best of the best with regards to creativity, ethics and loyalty.
- We use the Track Furniture team every time we open a business centre or update our existing facilities. Their knowledge of the products they sell, as well as their design layout and expertise is unsurpassed. Track Furniture brings the "Value Added" which can't be easily found. We will continue to use Track's expertise into the future.
- I have been working with the Track team for years, and when it was time to set up my own offices, I called them for advice on office setup and furniture. They were professional, offered me many options for both style and budget. Everything came in on time and on time. It was a great experience!
- Your installers were a pleasure to work with. I greatly appreciate how careful they were with moving everything up and down our staircase, and how clean they left the space afterwards. Thanks also for your recommendations on a suitable floor plan. Everything fits nicely, staff have clear walkways and the new desks look pleasing in the office. J.M. Toronto
- I have to say your delivery/installation crew are great guys and truly know what service means! Very refreshing to see. P.P. Toronto
- I am just following up with the delivery. I was unable to be there but the person who took delivery was very appreciative of the professionalism and the service provided by the delivery staff. J.R. Toronto
- "Eddy is an amazing problem solver and space planner. I have had the pleasure of engaging and working with him for many years and he has always performed miles above the competition and the call of duty. There is no project too large for him to handle and his work with staff at all levels is outstanding. With Eddy, you give him the parameters and the problem is solved." Service Category: Furniture supplier and space planner Year first hired: 1999 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative