Posted by

Workstation trends

Corporate offices are increasingly looking for ways to achieve more with less. Tighter budgets need to yield bigger results. This makes adaptability paramount: doing more with less. Fortunately, the latest office trends show there are a number of ways to bring this goal to life. Open concept One trend that has literally torn down walls […]

Posted by

Open concept workplaces have been trending for the past few decades, and for good reason. The wall-less organization of desks offers many benefits for employees and employers alike. Most of all, it offers the flexibility that is increasingly necessary for companies to stay ahead. As a bonus they promote collaboration, teaming, sharing concepts, knowledge,  and […]

Posted by

Any business owner can tell you that healthy employees and a happy office manager will take you 90 percent of the way to making your business processes work smoothly and effectively. What about the other 10 percent? That’s where your team’s ingenuity and drive – those extra efforts they bring when they’re happy – take […]

Posted by

global furniture workstations in an office workspace

The Changing Office Environment Office spaces have changed significantly over the years. You can easily picture the 1960s style wood-panelled offices and deep-seated executive chairs. Those private offices and typing pools gave way to the indoor plants of the 70s, the cubicle layouts of the 80s, the cappuccino bars of the dot-coms in the 90s, […]

Posted by

workstations in an office space

Here’s how to give your office an update without breaking the bank. Interior décor is often evolving. If offices don’t keep pace with changing styles, their spaces start to look dated, unwelcoming, and in desperate need of an update. Here’s how to transform your office into a contemporary space that radiates positivity and productivity. Shed […]

Posted by

comfortable law office

First impressions matter, and there’s no exception for law offices. It’s essential for large law firms to design their offices in a way that reflects favourably on their high-paying clientele. Discover how to make your law office comfortable for your employees while conveying confidence and style to your clients. Mixed Materials Incorporate furniture made from […]

Posted by

Overhead view of two men and a woman sitting at an office workspace

A workplace injury never happens when it’s convenient. By providing a well-designed work environment that supports employee wellness, organizations can protect both workers and productivity rates. Even if you already provide an ergonomic workplace, here’s a refresher with some helpful tips to make sure you haven’t overlooked some essential practices. A range of workplace factors, […]

Posted by

global furniture workstations in an office workspace

Your office’s design is a powerful element that shapes your work relationships, processes and overall company culture. A poorly designed office can lead to decreased morale and productivity, while a good layout can enhance your brand image and employee satisfaction. When designing your office, it’s important to examine how the choices you make send a […]

Posted by

Furnishing Office Tips

First impressions are important. Whether you are meeting new clients, hiring top candidates or maintaining a positive corporate culture, it’s important that your space sends the right message. But impressive office design doesn’t have to mean a major investment. These affordable office furnishing tricks will help you set up a great-looking space that’s within budget. […]

Posted by

Successful business growth relies on adaptability: a superior ability to respond to changing requirements. The same goes for your team and workspace. Adaptability, flexibility and speed are key to getting them up-and-running and productive. Every phase has different requirements. In the development phase you will have more developers and no customer service reps. In the […]

Posted by

Steelcase Leap Chair

When it comes to setting up your office space, the people have spoken. Who are the people we’re talking about? They’re your employees, team leaders and office managers. They’re the ones who take that office space and equipment and turn it into a productive, smooth-running workplace. Your people are in those chairs all day (and […]