The ErgoHuman is 97% post-use recyclable, and like all of the Ergo chairs, they were engineered with your total comfort in mind. Aesthetics, form and function are merged seamlessly in a single design, and allows the Ergo chairs to be minutely adjusted to achieve unrivaled ergonomic fine tuning. A synchro-tilt mechanism with infinite lock, sliding seat, pneumatic height adjustment, and headrest.
The features include:
– Tilt Tension Control recline rate adapts to weight of user.
– Tilt Lock locks out tilt function.
– Back Angle Adjustment sets back angle for personalized comfort in reclined position.
– Synchro-Tilt back reclines in a preset ratio to seat.
– Seat Height Adjustment sets seat height to desired position relative to floor.
– Waterfall Seat Front of cushion slopes to reduce pressure on the back of the knees.
– Back Height Adjustment raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region.
– Seat Depth Adjustment adjusts seat depth relative to back.
– Arm Height Adjustment adjusts arm up or down for proper ergonomic positioning while seated.
– Swivel Arm pads angle in or out for proper ergonomic positioning.
– Arm Depth Adjustment arm pads slide forward or backward for proper ergonomic positioning.
– Single Lever Adjustment.
– Adjustable Headrest.
Corporate delivery and installation available, for an additional fee…