When Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick designed the Aeron Chair, they combined a deep knowledge of human-centered design with never-before-seen technology to create a chair unlike any other. Now Aeron has been remastered in practically every way to create an office chair that better supports people and the types of work we do today.
Some new features include:
- 8Z Pellicle™ for zonal pressure distribution and aeration
- PostureFit SL™ option for adjustable sacral and lumbar support
- Intuitive adjustments for optimal comfort and customization
- Holistic material palettes to enhance modern environments
We currently have Remastered Herman Miller Aeron chairs in stock, in all 3 sizes:
A size are $1,000
B size are $1,000
C size are $1,100
All chairs are refurbished (we check all functions, fixing or replacing any deflective components, clean, and touch up paint), and come with our 3-year warranty.
Here are the key differences between Remastered VS Classic:
– Plastic base – Cast Aluminum base
– Height lever matches arm height adj. – Original
– Tension adj. 2-revolutions – Tension adj. over 100 revolutions
– Tilt-lock & Tilt-forward easier – Tilt-lock & Tilt-forward more difficult
– Arm pivot 8 positions – Arm pivot 3 positions
– Depth adjustable arm caps – No depth adjustment arm caps
– Easier arm height adjust – More difficult arm height adjust
– Seat mesh has 4-flex zones – No flex zones
– No- front support cushion – Front support cushion
– Increased support Posture-fit – Original Posture-fit
– 4-lbs lighter – 4-lbs heaver
– Slimmer design – Bulkier design
– No wires showing under chair – Wires showing under chair
– Easier reclining due to pivot point – More difficult to recline
New Rubber casters for all hard surfaces (hard wood, laminate, tile, or stone), $60.00/set
New Head rests (this is not a Herman Miller product, but made specifically for the Aeron chair) $250.00 for the Classic or $275.00 for the Remastered
Delivery: We have suspended residential chair deliveries until further notice, however we can help you load the fully assembled chair into the back seat of any 4-door car.
Our policy: No exchange, no returns, no trade-ins, all sales are final.
Inquire for stock as our inventory fluctuates.