Launched in 1999, the Steelcase Leap v1 chair quickly rose in the ranks as the most popular chair sold by Steelcase. During the first full year of selling the Leap, it was widely reported they sold more than 5,000 chairs each week…
- Leap’s back changes shape to support the entire spine as you change posture, helping reduce the stress on spinal ligaments.
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Lower Back Firmness
- Adjustable seat depth with flexible edge
- Variable Back Stop Five positions
- Upper Back Force (amount of “push back” that you want as you recline)
- Natural Glide System Recline and the seat glides forward with you, enabling you to recline and stay visually oriented
- 6-way Adjustable Arms (height, width, and pivot)
Refurbished with new Black upholstery, Black frame $400.00
Original upholstery $350.00 *Currently out of stock
What is refurbished?
We first steam clean the seat and back with a professional grade steam cleaner
Next we test all functions: height adjustment, adjustable arms, tilt lock, tilt forward, and seat slider
We repair any defective parts, replacing arm caps and cylinders if required.
Finally we touch up paint the shell & base, removing all scratches or chipped paint.
All our Leap V1 task chairs come with a three year warranty.
Delivery: We have suspended residential chair deliveries until further notice, however we can help you load the fully assembled chair into the back seat of any 4-door car.
Our policy: No exchange, no returns, no trade-ins, all sales are final.
Inquire for stock as our inventory fluctuates.