Track has seen hundreds of office space transformations — new builds, transitions and decommissioning’s.
Those moves may bring temporary stress, but the long-term benefits are clear: it’s a chance to embrace a new space and use its flow to your advantage.
Track Office Furniture will be moving showrooms on Wednesday, April 1st. Our new showroom and warehouse will be:
498 Markland Street, Unit 4
(Hwy 404 & Major Mackenzie)
From helping our customers over the years, we know where to set our priorities during this transition. Whether we’re working from our old space or our new, we’ll be here to help you.
First, customers will see no disruption in service. The old showroom at 4884 Dufferin Street will operate until March 31st.
Furthermore, throughout the move, we will hold to your usual high expectations.
- Experience: Whether your workplace is moving locations, or you need a fresh look to your existing facilities, Track Furniture has the skills and experience to offer the right recommendations and services for you.
- Ethics: We work closely with our clients to align the right furniture for your needs. This includes the option to buy pre-owned furniture to align with corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Staying up to date: We keep a close eye on seasonal trends, as well as the latest research for worker comfort. We want to make sure your space looks modern, and that your employees are comfortable at their workstations or in meetings.
- Knowledge: Our customers receive 24/7 information about our offerings through our website, which makes furniture styles easy to understand. We also write blog posts on the latest trends in corporate office space, to help our clients make informed and relevant purchases.
- Loyalty and trust: Our reference customers include some of the biggest Canadian corporations, including Manulife and Deloitte. We value our long-term relationships and are always eager to help our customers do their best work.
We’re eager to show off our new space, and to create a workspace that works for you.
We will guide you through the whole process of refreshing your corporate seating – whether it be picking out the best pieces of furniture, designing a room or having us take care of the physical hassle of moving things.
Come drop into our revitalized showroom, or book an appointment for a chat at 416-663-3423.